Full Stack Software Engineer
Do you enjoy building elegant applications in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and rapidly scaling environment?
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who is passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies. As a Tevpro Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the World’s Most Recognized Brands and be at the forefront of driving a major transformation.
You will work with and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support the technical solutions using full-stack development tools and technologies.
The qualified engineer will join a team of talented developers and architects to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges and enhance business performance with data-based insights.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of developing backend software in an enterprise team environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on database experience: NoSQL, SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong experience in Python and Angular is a plus.
- Experience in building RESTful web services.
- Proven record of creating maintainable, clear, and well-structured code.
- Solid software design principles that meet architectural standards.
- Passion for learning new technology and building highly scalable solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong team player.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
*Each qualified applicant will be required to demonstrate program knowledge and complete skills testing interview.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Internal and external training
- Matching 401k
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
We are unable to offer sponsorship. Candidates MUST be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.